2017-18 RESTORATION COMPETITION
The 2017-18 competition will be a "Construct/Restore/Build" competition. The rules are as follows:
- Entries may be anything - a crystal set to a full superhet radio, a restoration that you have undertaken, a piece of test equipment you have constructed, or anything that fits within the parameters of our club's mission statement.
- They may be a piece of test equipment or any other constructed electronic device from a weather station to an electronic bulldust detector!
- A favourite restoration would also be acceptable.
- The entry must be a new project and not one previously entered in a HWS-SEQ competition.
- Any number and type of entry will be accepted.
- All members with differing interests and abilities are encouraged to have a go.
- All entries will receive a Participation Award and judging will be based on what the member set out to achieve and how well the result met those ends.
- Judging will take place at the Swap Meet on 25th March 2018 at the Ferny Districts Fishing Club.