The 2014 Club Restoration Competition was judged at the Christmas function on 6 December 2014.
The aim was to present "A radio related restoration project with pictures of progress".
The following rules will apply:
- Entrants must be a financial member of the Society.
- A member may enter more than one project.
- The item/s can't have been entered in any previous competition run by any organization.
- The Management Committee has sole discretion on any entry's validity for this competition.
- First, second and third prizes and certificate to be awarded.
- Completed project with pictures of progress to be displayed at the Christmas Function.
- Judging to be by people’s choice.