- We are the Historical Wireless Society of South East Queensland Inc.
- The club was formed in 1997 as the South East Queensland Group (SEQG) of the Historical Radio Society of Australia (HRSA) by Clyde Ford to foster collecting, restoring and preserving the history of radios in South East Queensland.
- On 7 May 2004 we became incorporated as the Historical Wireless Society of South East Queensland Inc.
- The HWS-SEQ is based in the city of Brisbane in Australia. We have regular meetings, auctions and training sessions in various locations in South East Queensland.
- We publish a newsletter/magazine, Wireless Review, four times a year which is distributed to all members.
- To contact us, please go to the contacts page which lists the current Committee members.
- To join the HWS-SEQ, go to the membership page.
Our Mission Statement
- We aim to preserve and maintain the history of Radio, Broadcasting and Electronics in Australia.
- To bring together people who share these similar interests.
- To provide a pool of knowledge and information based on these interests.
- To help those who seek it.
- To provide a schedule of events and activities to allow fellow members to interact with each other and to develop a club based on mateship.